Enjoy!

This is a great way for my family and friends to see the projects that I have done and keep up with all my activities! Hope you all enjoy what I do!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

First post and Introductions

This will be my first venture into blogging. I'm Devin and after some convincing and encouragement from my friends, I've decided that I have something to blog about that would be fun and a great outlet for my hobbies.

After having picked up scrap booking, all my other crafts which include crocheting, cross stitching, sewing, gardening, as well as creating my own gifts, I've been highly encouraged to share my little bit of talent with the internet. With great comments pouring in from my facebook friends as well as from when I post the pictures to scrapbook.com, I'm set up this blog to bring it to you.

Plenty of pictures will be posted, and there will be posts about stuff I learn along the way from books, classes, and other sites on the internet. I just hope to have fun while posting and sharing with everyone out here.

Take care and I'll see you again in my next post


KEEP A WEATHERED EYE ON THE HORIZON FOR MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment