Enjoy!

This is a great way for my family and friends to see the projects that I have done and keep up with all my activities! Hope you all enjoy what I do!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Afghan #1


So I have recently started attempt number 2 on crocheting. Queenie tried to teach me years ago and i remember picking it up but then got to busy with other things. My MIL retaught me and no I think I got it. This is my first project that I did. It took me about 2 1/2 months to finish but thats what happens when you have a slightly busy life. I'm totally proud of myself on this one because I think it turned out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! It's big enough for 2 people to snuggle under and keep warm. I loved the way the colors flowed on the skein of yarn and turns out I was right it it did make a pretty square! Well hope you all enjoy!

KEEP A WEATHERED EYE ON THE HORIZON FOR MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment