Enjoy!

This is a great way for my family and friends to see the projects that I have done and keep up with all my activities! Hope you all enjoy what I do!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lots of Projects

So it's been a while since I have updated so I figured while I had the time then I might as well do so. I have a TONS of projects that i'm working right now. I have an afghan, aprons to be sewn, 2 BIG scrapping projects, a few more scarfs, my garden, a cross stitch, and pj bottoms. I love crafts and home made things but I think i'm really in the hole this time. I really need to start being motivated again BLAH!



Any ways I however was able to make 2 scarfs during my absentness. One is for my mom and the other is for my step-mom. Thought they would love having something home made from me cuz they are tight like that. Oh and I have the niftiest thing EVER! I have little tags that I can sew on all my work that are personalized!!!!:)

Well time to go to the River Dogs game with my sister in law. Super excited for that. Sorry for the short blog, will post more pictures soon!!

KEEP A WEATHERED EYE ON THE HORIZON FOR MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment