Enjoy!

This is a great way for my family and friends to see the projects that I have done and keep up with all my activities! Hope you all enjoy what I do!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Birthday Card


Ok so i made this card tonight and im pretty proud of it. It's for my little sister who is a teenybopper. I thought this was a great way to make it not so child-like and more Mylie Cyruss and Johnas Brothers (BLAH!)I miss her dearly and I know she will TOTALLY love it! Surprisingly it wasn't very difficult to put together and it took no time at all. I used some fabric from a sewing project im working on, some scrap paper and some random flowers, ribbon, brads, and beads to tie it all together. I really like the pink and black contrast especially for her age. Well time for bed! hope you all enjoy!





KEEP A WEATHERED EYE ON THE HORIZON FOR MORE UPDATES COMING SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment